Időpont: 2018. április 7-8.
Abstract submission is now open for the 2018 conference of the European Human Behaviour and Evolution Association!
The annually held EHBEA conferences enable researchers working in evolutionary sciences to meet leading scholars in the field, exchange ideas and develop new research networks. They bring together researchers from human biology and genetics, behavioural ecology, cultural evolution, and evolutionary psychology. The 2018 conference will be held from April 4th to April 7th in Pécs, one of the most beautiful cities of Hungary. Our keynote speakers come from different fields of evolutionary sciences and will give talks on a wide range of topics:
- Marina Butovskaya (Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia): “Genes, aggression and reproduction in traditional African societies: an evolutionary approach”
- Maryanne Fisher (Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada): “What We Know (and Don’t Know) about Women’s Intrasexual Competition”
- Evelyne Heyer (National Museum of Natural History, Paris, France) “Prehistoric DNA of human populations”
- Ádám Miklósi (Eötvös Lóránt University, Hungary): “On dogs and humans: An ethological approach to a friendship”
- Bogusław Pawłowski (University of Wrocław, Poland): “Immunity, body morphology and androgens – testing immunocompetence in men”
- the winner of the New Investigator Award 2018
Please note that we welcome abstract submissions for oral presentations and posters until January 7th 2018. Registration will start at the end of November.
The EHBEA offers the possibility to all MPT members to register with reduced prices, as if they were EHBEA members!
For more information, follow our Twitter account, like our Facebook page and check our website!
The EHBEA 2018 Organizing Committe
Institute of Psychology, University of Pécs, Hungary